Tuesday, March 06, 2007

3dp2dt

For those who have no idea what my title means it says that I am 3 days post 2 day transfer. Has it really only been three days? This is going to be the longest 2 weeks of my life. I am already antsy. I guess it is a good thing I am working tonight. I need something to take my mind off of this. Two nights in a row now I have woken up in a pool of sweat. The first night DH thought I had wet the bed I was so sweaty. I know it is probably the estrace or the PIO shots doing it to me but boy it is annoying. I am already hot natured as it is, I don't really need something to make me sweat more. I am spotting a bit here and there not a lot and it is just pink. From what I understand this is totally normal. The trigger shot is completely out of my system now amazingly enough. So when I do finally POAS if it is positive I have a very good shot of it being right. I am going to try my best to hold out until Monday the 12th before I take a HPT but we will see. It should be interesting tonight at work, one of my coworkers is giving me my PIO shot in the butt. I tell ya fun times.

No comments: