Friday, May 30, 2008

1st checkup

Jayden went to the doctor today for his first check up. He is now 7 pounds 15 ounces. So he is back to his birth weight and then some. Doctor said he is looking great. He also had his first big outing today to the park across the street. We stayed for about and 1½ hours and all he did was sleep in my evenflo carrier thing. Talked to the doctor about switching him from the soy formula they put him on in the hospital. They said he was really spitting and thought he might have a milk allergy. My doctor thinks they might have jumped the gun so we are going to try regular formula again and see if he does ok on it. Tony is really against the soy if he does not need it. I also went to the doctor today to check my blood pressure again. Of course at the doctors office my BP was fine. He did say it could be that the medicine he put me on is working already. Whatever it is I am glad because I was tired of feeling like crap. Nothing else doing around here really, Tony goes back to work on Monday and I can't lie I am going to miss him. Damn that sounds so strange usually I can't wait to get rid of him.

If you have a second can you go over and say congratulations to Jen on the birth of her second child please.

No comments: