Monday, June 02, 2008

Hair Pulling

Hair pulling has become rampant in my house. When it happens there is screaming and crying. You think it is me that it is happening too don't you? Nope when Jayden gets really really mad he pulls his own hair. It is kinda funny actually. He can never figure out why it hurts. Today is my first day home with both boys alone. Wish me luck. Already this morning T has asked for scrambled eggs and bacon for breakfast. I guess I am running a short order kitchen now. I am going to leave you with a picture of the cuteness.

4 comments:

Zephra said...

He looks like you.

Delenn said...

Cute picture--lots of hair!

Unknown said...

ITS ONLY BEEN A WEEKS SINCE I'VE SEEN HIM, HIS LITTLE FACE IS SO ROUND HEE HEE HEEE

Sarah said...

very cute! hmm, maybe i could relate if piper ever grew any hair!