Friday, March 09, 2007

6dp2dt

First off good luck to Sarah who is having her transfer today. I hope it all goes smoothly for you. Now on to me, my sister is an evil evil woman. I was talking to her on the phone yesterday and she said and I quote " if the HPT's at the dollar tree are only a buck go buy a bunch and pee on one everyday." So it is all her fault that I am now peeing on something every chance I get. Yeah that's it, it is all Zephra's fault! Hee hee that will work right. I know in my heart it is to soon to see a positive but that did not stop me from testing first thing this morning. My question is how soon do you think would be the soonest I could see a result? Can you tell I am obsessing?

In other happenings my niece who lives in Florida now is up for a visit and today is the only chance I will get to see her. I will make sure to take pictures and post them soon. Oh yeah BTW my butt hurts! All of a sudden I am getting really sore after the PIO shots.

No comments: