Monday, January 04, 2010

Mornings

I started the day shift today. So far so good. Getting up and getting everyone out the door was not so bad. I think it helped that everything was out and ready for me too. My SIL talked to her Dad this weekend too and let him and Mom know what is going on with Tony. Saturday was good but again yesterday he was drinking. He gets what I like to call grumpy when he drinks and I just hate it. The whole family is going to get in on a conference call or something and try to figure out what to do. If you are of the praying sort a little pray to the big guy would be great. I have a feeling it is going to be a rough few months ahead of us.

2 comments:

Monogram Queen said...

Praying for you Val. It's good you have your SIL and his family on your side.
I cringe when I see a beer in Stacy's hand and I don't have any support so it's just me & God!

Happy New Year my friend and may 2010 be full of bright blessings for you and yours.

Delenn said...

Not the praying type, but I am thinking of you and yours.