Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Sorry for the lack of a post this past week. Christmas was nice, the kids were happy with all the goods and Mom and Dad were too. Got me a super duper new toaster oven. Woot, can't beat that!
The boys got way to much but what else is new? Terrell is really enjoying his new football and Jayden loves all the cars and trucks they got. Jayden has a new word, well that is not really true he has a ton of new words. Cold is the one he uses the most right now and snow. Yesterday when changing his clothes he was flopping around and I asked what was wrong and out popped COLD! It is so funny to hear him talking this much.

Terrell is enjoying his week off of school and has been staying up late and sleeping in. Which means Mom get to sleep in too. Starting on Monday I go on days and will be up at 4:30am and out of the house at 5:15am to get the kids to the sitter and me to work by6. Then off at 2 and rush home to pick both boys up, T from school and J from the sitter. God help me the first couple of weeks are gonna be hard.

I am working for NYE and still debating if I am staying at the hotel after my shift or if I am gonna go home. Guess I need to figure it out soon. What are your new year's plans?

1 comment:

Zephra said...

I am going to go to bed around 10 pm. Exciting huh?