I borrowed this from Slaying, Blogging, Whatever....
Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends. Okay, here's what you're supposed to do, and try not to be a SCROOGE!!! Just copy this entire post. Change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then post this on your blog.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial I can never remember to water the real ones
3. When do you put up the tree? My first day off after Thanksgiving
4. When do you take the tree down? First day off after New Years
5. Do you like eggnog? Yes, in fact in my house it is called egg milk
6. Favorite gift received as a child? I can't remember, Barbies probably
7. Hardest person to buy for? Susan
8. Easiest person to buy for? The kids
9. Do you have a nativity scene? No but not cause I don't want one. I am looking for a Black nativity scene but can't find one I can afford.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail.
11. Worst Christmas ever? My first or second one with Tony when he did not wrap any of my gifts and gave them all to me in Walmart bags.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie(s)? Miracle on 34th Street
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? December
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Doesn't everyone?
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Fudge and ribbon candy
16. Lights on the tree? Yes colored but not blinking
17. Favorite Christmas song? love them all
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Home
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Maybe
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? One gift on Christmas eve all the rest after Santa comes
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Traffic
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Snowmen
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Ham, mac and cheese homemade of course and Greens
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? new camera and some new pajama bottoms
Now it's your turn. If you play, please leave me the link so I can read your answers.