Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas 2008

Merry Christmas to you all. It is after 3 now and I am at work. I love love love going to work after the busy busle this morning. Terrell was so happy this morning, he loved his hot wheels race track and his slinky. Who knew that a $1 toy would be such a big hit. I will be uploading pictures in the next day or so. Tony got me american idol karoke for the PS3. It is fun and I can't wait to play it again. Jayden loved the wrapping paper and not much else. Off to do some work now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The simplest gifts are the best! Slinkies rock. Merry Christmas!

Jerri Ann said...

my sweet adorable cherubs got up at 3 AM,opened all their gifts and played, then woke us up only to be sent to bed....argh, I made them sit while we gave them one gift at a time and made their picture, there's more info on my blog

Michelle said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you!

ICLW