Saturday, December 27, 2008

ICLW

I signed up to do ICLW this month. It runs from the 21st to the 28th, what the hell was I thinking? I feel so bad, I have missed reading other blogs. I have not done my commenting duties, I have been a slacker. I just feel like I have no time. The tree is down, the ornaments put away and the stockings de stocked. My living room looks big and empty. You see the coffee table leg broke on Christmas eve, So now we have a big open space. This is most likely a good thing since Jayden is crawling all over the place. Not to mention pulling up. This makes one less thing he can bump his head on. Went to Bob's stores today and got T a Patriots window light up decoration for his room and got myself a Patriots chair. I can't wait to use it next year. Now we are home and I am going to do laundry and relax if possible.

6 comments:

'Murgdan' said...

Hey--don't feel bad about ICLW! It's the holidays...we don't all have time to read blogs endlessly :-) And, gosh, you stopped by mine, so I hope you've appeased some of your lack of commenting guilt. (I do pretty poorly every ICLW, so don't worry).

nancy said...

Congrats on having it all cleaned up! I'm going to make my husband do it all this year. I'm going to milk these last 4 weeks of pregnancy! It'll be my last chance.

We took out our coffee table when the girls were learning how to walk. It's back in now, but I was just wondering if I will take it out again when this new little man starts his wobbles.

Sam said...

First time visiting your blog (here from ICLW). Patriots fan, huh? Congrats on Brady and Gisele! At least she's not a Yoko Romo (I'm a 'Boys fan...).

And just think, no coffee table - one less thing to dust!

GreenEggs

Kara said...

I am struggling with ICLW as well! Congrats on getting your decorations put away, we usually wait until after New Years.

Baby Smiling In Back Seat said...

This ICLW, I have had some very good comments days and some days with 0. I suppose that all evens out. In the end, the goal is to increase commenting, which has been achieved at least a little, right? I am making up for lost time today!

Jenn said...

I have to ask, what is ICLW? Do you have a link with some information. Although, if its anything like nablopomo, I'll fail miserably LOL.