Wednesday, June 11, 2008

appointment updates

I will update Jayden's appointment first. He is now 9 pounds even, 21 and 7/8th inches long. He is doing great from what the doctor said. He also told me I can let him cry for a minute or two if I need too. J seems to cry in his bouncy chair, in his swing etc. He just always wants mommy. This sometimes makes mommy crazy. Mommy needs a break every now and then.

Now on to my appointment, I am now at 229 pounds. We I had J I was 255. That means I have lost 26 pounds in 2½ weeks. Not bad considering I only gained 20 pounds during my pregnancy. I am still on the blood pressure meds for 2 more weeks because my pressure is still a bit higher than my normal. Today it was 130 over 78. High for me, so a bit longer on the meds.

Jayden is crying now so I must go.......

No comments: