Thursday, January 25, 2007

Trying New Things

For quite a while now Susan and I have been saying we are going to start trying new things. Yesterday we figured was a good time to start. We had lunch at Restaurant Mediterranean, It was horrible. Now I like some Greek food. Stuffed grape leaves are a favorite for me but the ones at this place were just nasty. The spinach pie was good and the chicken was good. Susan did like the eggplant salad but I just could not eat it. The lamb was dried out, but the pink stuff on the plate was interesting until I found out it was fish eggs. Can you say yuck? That just did it for me. I decided to have a piece of cheesecake for dessert. I figured that was a safe bet, boy was I wrong. I have never before in my life eaten something so nasty that is supposed to taste so good. I will say the pita bread with Greek dressing for dipping was awesome. Our server was great and so sweet, she was very attentive to us and Terrell. I don't think I will be eating there again anytime soon though.

We are going for injection training on Monday afternoon. Did I tell you how excited I am about this? Yeah the thought of injecting myself with all kinds of needles big and small is not appealing at all. Oh well I guess I will have to suck it up. The up side of doing IVF is I am sure to have something to blog about now.

No comments: