Monday, January 29, 2007

The Ick

The ick has invaded my house. I swear I am the only one without some kind of stomach bug. T was sick Friday throwing up, better the next day but still not eating much. This morning at 1am he started throwing up again. I had Tony stay home today because T was supposed to go to the sitters. Called him at 1 in the morning too. I don't feel the need to get his whole house sick as well. Even though I know he would have still taken T. Tony has been sick too so it was good for him to stay home. He did give me a bit of a hard time about it though. I told him to suck it up, T is almost 4 and this is the first time we have had to call out due to him being sick.

Only problem is now I have to see if the nurse over at the clinic will still see me for injection training without Tony. I will let you all know.

No comments: