Monday, November 08, 2010

So I said in an earlier post that I am working on making an effort within my marriage. Tony and I are both trying. One of the smallest things we have been doing is kissing. No not just that passing by give a little peck kinda kiss but a real live french kiss. For me it is about putting a bit more spark and closeness into our relationship. Not sure what he thinks about it as I haven't asked but the sex has been better! He has also made an effort this past week to not drink any hard liquor, it has made a major difference in his attitude and temperment. I told him I like him much better this way. I am not sure if he relizes that I am making small changes in an effort to effect a bigger change within our relationship but it seems to be working a bit at a time. I will keep you all posted.

No comments: