Tuesday, January 19, 2010

ABC....

as easy as 123. Ok so I suck at titles, sue me. Things are ok in our house. Some-days are much better than others though for the obvious reasons. I have talked to my MIL and while I am grateful for the support I got from her I would have liked a little more in the way of we are going to do A B and C. I guess it could be worse though, his family could be in complete denial. The think I took away the most from our talk was that I should go back to school and get a better job so that I do not have to depend of her son to make a life for me and the boys. All well and good but in reality I am at home at night so that I can see my boys and know that they are ok. Not really sure how I am suppose to pay for school and a sitter so I can go get me an education. Oh yeah did I mention that I in no way want to go back to school and that I have a career in hotels? Yeah this is what I want to do with my life. Not glamorous but it is what makes me happy. So all in all I got no real help from them but we are going to sit down and talk to him when they come to visit in July.


If I last that long............

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Many schools now have classes online which are great. I took many years of online classes. Since you have kids you may be able to get grants and things like that. Fill out your FASA which tells you what you are able to get. Find a good online school for what you want to be, there are tons now. The best schools offer online classes so finding one should not be an issue. IF you have questions, I will be more than happy to answer them.

Delenn said...

Its hard when you are the only one trying to proceed. You need them not only on board, but helping...hope it sinks into them soon.