- Jayden stood up today unassisted for the first and second time.
- Each time it was only for about 10 seconds but I am over the moon with happiness.
- Tbone is getting all excited about his 6th birthday
- We are trying to figure out what to do for it
- My best friend is house hunting so I went to a few open houses last Sunday
- Seeing what some of these homes look like make me extra glad I found an awesome home right off the bat
- My sister has been off visiting my Dad and I miss talking to her
- They have no cell reception out in the boonies
- Tony and I have been existing but not really talking the last few days
- I think the house stuff is making him nervous
- I started taking my Zoloft again
- I took T to the park this past weekend and he was mad when it was time to go
- I told him in the car that I had fun with him, he said I did not have fun with you!
- He had a stern talking too from Daddy and later apologized for hurting my feelings.
- Damn ungrateful kids
- Took them both to the park the next day and Jayden wanted no part of it
- not the swing or the slide
- he would not crawl either, he did not like the feel of the rubber stuff on his hands
- I am hoping to get back to the park again this weekend
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
more and more bullets
Sorry for the lack of posting. It is not that I don't have stuff to say it is that I forget to blog. So forgive me but a bullet update is the only way to do this.