Thursday, July 31, 2008

Ok so week two back to work was slightly better. I am now however dreading going back full time starting Sunday. God help me I have no idea how I am going to keep the house clean, the laundry done, sleep and play with the kids on top of working for 40 hours. Please pray for me, no seriously pray. In other news I am off for the next 3 days and I plan to fully enjoy it. We are planning to go to the pool tomorrow and laze around, other than that I have nothing to do, except clean, cook do laundry play with the kids and try to find time for some lovin for the hubby.

2 comments:

Zephra said...

The house and laundry will still be there. Take care of yourself and kids first.

*~*Cece*~* said...

Going back to work was the hardest thing for me to do. Good luck, girlfriend.