Monday, June 23, 2008

Getting Out

Tony and I talked a bit yesterday about how I really need to get out of the house. I NEED a few hours away from my lovely children. I love them but for the love of god they can be trying at times. I talked to Susan this morning and told her we need to go out soon. As in very soon, sometime this week if possible. Even Tony said we will find the money and worry about other stuff later. I am glad he sees that I need to get away. I have spent everyday for the last month with the boys and I need to get away and rediscover Valerie. I am hopeful we will get out this week.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so awesome for advocating for yourself! I hope your plans work out and that you have some "you time." We all need it, that's for sure.

Lainey-Paney said...

every mama needs a little free time.

Anonymous said...

We are 8 days into our new home, and my 3 children are driving me mad! I can't find any of their toys, and they always need something (food in/food out) while I'm trying to "work" (i.e., unpack) so I can eventually find their toys! It is an endless circle. I, too, am going crazy with cabin fever. I have gots to get me away from these kids, even for a few moments at a time! Geez-louize!

Sarah said...

woohoo, good for you!