Thursday, November 01, 2007

Why are you an ass?

Why are people so rude? We were just at the coffee shop getting something to drink and T opened the door for this guy. Not a thank you was uttered, then said guy leaves T again opens the door. Still no thank you. Terrell asks me why he did not say anything, I said I did not know but maybe he did not have his manners today. T thinks he lost his voice. Well we now know that his voice is fine. A few doors from my house he tells me to mind my own fucking business bitch. He has manners. Yeah I can tell, I told him if he really had manners he would not call someone out of their name. I also said you never did say thank you or we would have heard you. What an ass and he made himself look like a huge jerk screaming at a mom and her 4 year old son with his foul ass mouth. So how is your day going?

2 comments:

Mom on Coffee said...

Ohhhhhhh...Karma is going to get him so good. Hugs to you and T.

And 9 weeks...WHOO HOO!!!!

razz said...

Wow,some people can be jerks, I know what you mean...what happened to having manners?? I just try not to let these a-holes bother me;)