Tuesday, October 30, 2007

9 weeks

Today is a good day. I woke up feeling good, I sure hope it lasts all day. It is hard to believe I am 9 weeks already. I see the doctor on Monday for my first OB appointment. I am still spotting off and on and it has changed to bright red now. I am strangely calm about it though. It is hard to explain but I am just not worried at all. It is like now that it took all of this effort to get pregnant that I am just certain all will be well. I know things could go wrong but I just don't think it will happen. I will be changing my blog a bit in the near future, I feel I need a new look or a old look that is new again.
What I really want is a template showing a pregnant mom but I can not find anything for the life of me. Anyone wanna make me a new header?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you just want a quick change, how about this:
http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/3379/pregnantbannerlb0.jpg

Just did a lil playing around with photoshop - im not an expert on pregnancies so im not sure if that is what you would look like pregnant and skipping through the grass.

Take care x