Friday, October 26, 2007

I do?

Yesterday after picking Terrell up from school we went to dinner. It was just him and I. Very nice and I told him it was a dinner date. Well next thing you know he is telling me I am his girlfriend now and we have to get married because we went out on a date. Our wedding is tomorrow and you are all invited. He will be the husband and I am the momma still. He is so cute. He is very adamant about the whole thing. When I try to tell him I am married to Daddy he says not anymore you are my wife now! So it looks like I am a true redneck marrying my own son. LOL! BTW we are registered at the piggly wiggly ya'll!

3 comments:

Mrs. Schmitty said...

How cute is he? OMG, eat him up!

Sarah said...

my 5 year old neice called from boston to tell me about her boyfriend. i asked her what a boyfriend is and she says "well we are in love with each other." so cute! ah, love was so simple back then!

*~*Cece*~* said...

Oh that's too cute. He loves you enough to marry you! hehehe