Monday, June 11, 2007


I am waiting to hear back from the lab about this cycle. Hopefully the 3rd time is a charm. If they cancel me again I think I am going to cry. So think good thoughts for me and I will update when I know something.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

thinking good thoughts!!! what are they checking to determine if it's a go?