Thursday, March 15, 2007

Waiting

I am once again waiting. First it was waiting to meet the Re, then it was waiting for my cycle to start. Waiting for blood work, waiting for ultrasounds, waiting to trigger, waiting to do ER waiting to see if we had any embryos to transfer. Now I am in the home stretch of the biggest wait of all, the 2ww. In a few hours I will know whether or not I am pregnant. In my mind I already know the answer to the question but there is still that little bit of hope until the beta comes back. I POAS again this morning and it glared back at me with that one evil line. Pretty sure I know how this cycle is going to end but surprisingly I am handling it better than I thought I would. So what do you think will the nurse call me or my RE? I am voting for the nurse.

No comments: