Thursday, February 22, 2007

I Outted Myself

This morning while at the clinic waiting for my blood work to be done a few women in the waiting room started talking. They were all sharing stories about TTC and wishing each other luck. It was really sweet, next thing you know I was telling them about blogging and what a great support it is for me. A few of the women had no idea what the hell blogging was but some of the others said they read some blogs. I did not tell the women my blog site because for some reason them knowing my inner most secrets feels weird. Yes I know I share them with the whole internet but somehow that is different. Anyway I just thought it was cool the way they were all talking this morning, usually the waiting room is so silent, it was nice to hear something positive in there for a change.

No comments: