Friday, November 24, 2006

Turkey overload

We had a great thanksgiving, it was full of food, friends and naps. We all ate to much and drank to much soda. Terrell and I took a great 2 hour nap. Then it was time for desert! Birthday cake from scratch, pumpkin pie also from scratch, cookies and cool whip pie. It was a really good day. Now my birthday on the other hand sucked. I have to say I was very disappointed. My DH got me a gift card to Burlington coat factory, nice but not what I wanted. I had asked for a barnes and noble gift card. I told him a few weeks ago that I needed a new winter coat so he thought this would be the perfect gift, he could kill two birds with one stone so to speak. I am beyond pissed about it. I mean I look you dead in the eye and say I want a B&N gift card and it means nothing? Whatever dude. Then go to work and no one shows up for cake. now understand we have cake for everyone's birthday. Always! I manage to show up for them all the time even if I am not working. I am really hurt that no one bothered to show up for me. To top it off Tony did not even get me a card from Terrell. Happy freaking 36th birthday to me. Next year I am going away I swear!!!

No comments: