Wednesday, November 22, 2006

36

Today I am 36 years old. It is hard for me to believe sometimes that I am that old. With all that I have gone through in my life I really did not think I would live this long. It is a beautiful thing to wake up on the morning of your 36th birthday and realize how good your life really is, with that in mind here are a list of things in no particular order that I am proud of:
  • Terrell~ how could I not be proud of that?
  • My marriage~ it is not always great but we hold on and I know he really loves me.
  • My family~ I felt alone for so long it is nice to have a connection again.
Today I am working so nothing to special planned, I am hoping for Barnes and noble gift cards though cause I have quite a few books I want. Cake etc at Susan's house tomorrow plus I am sure there will be cake at work. The best part of today so far? Waking up to "happy birthday honey" from Terrell. You just can't beat that or him singing me happy birthday while he was peeing. Priceless I tell you.


Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

No comments: