Monday, October 23, 2006

Splish Splash

Sorry it has been a few days since I posted. Live has go way of computer time this weekend. Work was busy as can be and to top that off Terrell was sick. Thursday night I got to sleep about 1am I was woken up at 4:30 by Terrell throwing up. This continued all day until I went to work. Somehow by magic once Daddy picked him up at 3pm he was fine. Damn 12 hour stomach bug. Figures I get stuck with the gross part. I did so many loads of laundry and wiped up so much puke in those 12 hours. I never did get back to sleep so I worked a full shift on 3½ hours of sleep. It was not pretty, by the end of the night I was extra bitchy.

Fast forward to Saturday, I am in the shower when I hear the phone ring. Next think I hear is Tony yelling, oh shit oh man. Now I am thinking someone died or was hurt really bad so here I come out of the shower at a run. Turns out Tony's fish tank exploded! 55 gallons of stinky fish water in my living room carpet. Tony broke it byaccidentallyy banging it with a beer bottle. We were able to save all the fish and they are now living in Terrell's fish tank until we can get them a new home. Needless to say the carpet is soaked through. Tony and a friend wet vaced it but not very good. I am borrowing the rug cleaner from work to make sure it is clean and fresh. It should be a great way to spend my day off.

No comments: