Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Again

In the morning I start my next round of clomid. The doctor upped me to 100mgs. I am hoping the side effects are not too bad this time. The main thing people seem to complain about is hot flashes, since that happens to me daily thanks to the Zoloft I am not too worried about that. The mood swings scare me though, alot. Can't you just see me freaking out at work and telling someone to F off? I can see it clearly. Going to have to keep my temper in check that is for sure. I am nervous this month in a way I wasn't last month. I don't know how to explain it though. I guess I just want to get the TTC over and get on with being pregnant already.

Terrell got his ear pierced at the mall tonight. He was such a little angel. He did not cry or flinch or anything. He asked for it to be done and I said ok. He has a little damond stud in his left ear. Tony is PISSED! I have never seen him so mad. He was going on and on about how T is only 3 blah blah blah. T just wants to be like Daddy who has his ear pierced. So anyway Tony said he is taking it out, I did get him to agree to let him wear it for a day or two but that was it. Friday it comes out. Too bad, he looks so cute and he is so proud of it. He was showing off to everyone at the mall. I will try to get a picture before it comes out. Hope Tony knows how to take off safety clasps cause I am not helping. I don't see anything wrong with it. In fact I like it alot.

No comments: