Friday, October 06, 2006

New Digs

What do you think of the new look? I felt since it was October it was time to get rid of the beach theme but have no fear it will be back next summer. It is a linkware theme from Moodswing Creations. She has a lot of very nice blogger themes and she just happens to be the person that gave my sister Zephra a whole new look not long ago. Go over and take a look for yourself.

Is anyone watching Ugly Betty? I must confess that it is not I who is hooked on this show but my loving husband. He actually said to me " Oooo Ugly Betty is on tonight, make sure it gets recorded by TiVo." WTH? He is so funny. I bet the guys would love to hear he is basically watching a soap. Ahhh the ways I could blackmail him.

In baby making news I have nothing to report. Period due next Thursday and I am hoping it will stay away. I am trying very hard to not get my hopes up, but it is so hard. I really want this so bad and of course I want it RIGHT NOW. Nothing like being patient. I may have to breakdown and by a early detection test just to ease my mind a bit and prepare me for when AF shows. Any idea what the most sensitive test would be?

No comments: