Thursday, October 05, 2006

Topsfield Fair

We had a blast at the fair yesterday. Terrell rode a pony but said the elephant was too big. I have to agree with him on that one. We ate everything in sight, corndogs, fried dough, honey sticks. You know the usual fair food. We looked at everything too. I once again had to talk myself out of buying a bunny. This happens to me every year. They are so freaking cute though I just want one. Terrell got his face painted like spiderman. I took some great pictures of him and also a professional photographer took some too. Who knows maybe they will end up in the paper or something. We got to see a calf that was just born that morning, and of course chicks hatching out of there eggs. We saw the giant pumpkin and bought our own pumpkins and butter beans. We had a great day and it was alot of fun. I can't wait until next year.











No comments: