Monday, October 09, 2006

Banned!

It is official I finally had to ban a TV show. Calliou will no longer be a season pass on the TiVo. In fact as far as I am concerned that whiny little brat no longer exists. Terrell loves him and I hate to take it away from him but when he watches that show he changes. You know he turns into a whinny little brat. I know this is going to be hard for him but I just can't take it anymore. I find it hard to believe that they would put something like that on for kids to watch. Everyone knows kids imitate what they see. I am hoping to find once again the child I had before Calliou became a daily thing in our house. I would much rather watch aa million episodes of Dora or Diego over and over than ever sit through Calliou again.

Have you ever banned a TV show or movie?

No comments: