Thursday, May 18, 2006

Today

Ok so really I have no title for my post today. Nothing really exciting happening around here. How about AI last night? I can not believe that Eliot left before Kat. I am 99.9% sure that Taylor is the next american idol but we will see. I have already decided that I really don't think I will watch next year. It is time to move on to something else and I think AI is rigged somehow. I don't know how but I am sure they sway the votes to be what they want.

I think I am going to go out with the camera today and take some pictures since it is so nice out. I feel like we haven't been outside in forever and I just want to let the sun beam down on me for a while.

I have a new tenant over in my side bar Robyn, she is from Florida. She is a SAHM to a son and daughter. Go over and say Hi and congratulate her as her family just found out they will be adding another sibling to the group. They also just recently got a beautiful ragdoll kitty. Don't forget to tell her I sent you over.

No comments: