Friday, May 19, 2006

The Letter T

I had my whole post for today all written already, I figured all I had to do was post it, then Tony dropped a BOMB on me. It seems my dear husband really really wants another child. Terrell was asleep and he said he wanted to talk to me, I figured it wasn't going to be good. I thought maybe he was pissed off about something. He said to me, when we were in california I talked with my Dad and I really want another child. I know that we already went through this and I wasn't ready and you said you were done and that was that. I don't want Terrell to be an only child. I know that we may have to live in this apartment for a few more years but I want another child with you. Can you say flabbergashted? He really caught me off guard. Tony said for me to just think about it, that he doesn't want to pressure me into saying yes at all. Here is the thing though I had made my piece with only having one kid. We have to do drugs to get pregnant, drugs during the pregnancy and a major surgery to have a baby. I thought I was done with all this. I was pretty sure my family was complete and I was ok with that. Now I need to really seriously think about this. I feel it is only right to at least give it some thought. I really don't know if I am going to change my mind though. Now on to my original post for the day.

Shannon over at This Full House tagged me with a meme. She gave me the letter T and what I have to do is list 10 things that start with that letter that are important to me. If you want to play too let me know in the comments and I will give you a letter.

Terrell: ok this one is self explanatory.
Tony: my friend my lover my husband.
Time: I feel like there is never enough time to do all the things I want to do.
Tears: sometimes all you need is a good cry to feel better.
Tenderness: sometimes all I need is for Tony to say he understands. That makes all the difference to me.
Tough: Practicing tough love with Terrell is hard but if we don’t do it we will not be raising a responsible person. I don’t want him to be a spoiled brat.
Tickle: I love playing tickle monster with Terrell
Time out: A thing most moms use at least once a day.
Touch: The touch of my husbands hand when he is hugging me.
Tantrum: Terrell has way to many of these.

Zephra I am tagging you for this with the letter C. Anyone else that wants a letter let me know in the comments.

No comments: