Saturday, May 20, 2006

3's

Shannon over at This Full House has once again tagged me. So here goes nothing.

3 places I would like to visit:
1. England, I can only imagine the history.
2. Poland, I want to know where I come from.
3. Nashville, I love me some country music and have always wanted to go there.

3 people I haven't seen in a while, but wish I could:
1. My sister, I really miss her and wish we lived closer. Thank god for free long distance.
2. Lisa, she is a friend from childhood, I wish we could get together soon.
3. My son's godmother, for no other reason than to tell her that she sucks at being his godmom, T hasn't seen her in about a year.

3 things I wish to accomplish in the next three years:
1. Having another baby. Yes I have decided to do it. I hope it doesn't take 3 years for it to happen.
2. Buy a home.
3. Get a promotion at my job and a fat raise!

3 people I tag:
Erin
Susan
Allison at Stnkbll

No comments: