Monday, May 22, 2006

Rambling

WARNING- This post is likely to ramble on and be all over the place.
I have a lot tumbling around in my head right now. The christening party for the twins yesterday was spectacular! It was a sit down plated meal, 4 courses. The cake was from this local place that does the most amazing wedding cakes and such. She also had a face painter come to entertain the kids, they played games and made balloon animals too. There was a DJ and a full dance floor. Terrell really was getting into the music, he kept making me get up and dance with him. Sadly my husband saw no need to take a picture of us dancing. It was a really great time and it almost felt like a wedding. Wonder what the twins first birthday is gonna be like?

I am going to be going through Terrell's toys today and weeding a lot of them out. His room is just too messy and he has way to many toys. There are some I never see him play with so they are going to get stored away. Actually I have grand visions of really weeding out alot of things we have that we never use. I am bringing his toys down to one small toy box and his little set of drawers that holds his small cars and action figures. I am sure this is not going to be easy with him underfoot.

I will be calling my PCP today. He changed me from Zoloft to Celexa and I really don't feel like it is working. I went from being a 7 or 8 down to about a 4 on this new medicine. He needs to put me on something else plus it needs to be safe for pregnancy since we will be trying soon. Speaking of TTC I know I need to get started on my pre natal vitiams but I just have not gotten around to going to the store yet. I will soon though, somehow I need to fit them into my budget.

So that is what is going on in my world, what is going on in yours?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Celexa didn't work for me either. Try Lexapro. It is a miracle pill for me.