Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Sirius?

There is this big yellow ball up in the sky; can anyone tell me what it is? I can’t believe it isn’t raining anymore. I swear it seemed like the rain was never going to stop, people at work were preparing to sandbag the hotel if the lake came any closer. Today it is a beautiful sunny day thank god and it is going to be 70 out!

Sirius radio channel 103 blue collar comedy is the best comedy ever. I was in a horrible mood coming home from work yesterday and I started to listen, next thing you know I am laughing so hard I almost peed my pants. I actually had to calm myself down from laughing because I was driving 65 mph on 93 at the time. I tell you since we got the radios I never listen to regular radio anymore. It is so nice to always find a song or something that you want to hear, no commercials I love it.

I’m not really sure what we are doing today. The house needs to be cleaned, I have laundry that needs to be done, but I am so tired we will most likely just do something fun instead. I hope you all have a fun and wonderful day.

No comments: