Monday, August 22, 2005

Zoo lane

Today we went to the zoo. Daddy took the day off and everything. We got up nice and early and were there by 10:30. Free to get in because I got a pass from out local library. We had a great time. It is the first real outting as a family we have had this summer. Daddy was so cute. He got the map and figured out where we were going and a way to see everything. It was so sweet seeing T and his daddy looking at animals together. Terrell was carefree and happy, just the way a 2 year old should be. Running up and down the paths getting excited about seeing all the animals. The kid who is scared of dogs even little ones had no problem petting the goats in the children's zoo at all. He kept saying I am being nice mommy. I am always telling him to be nice to the cat so I guess he does listen. The lion was awesome, roaring loudly several times. At one point T was within arm length of him if it wasn't for the glass. He walked right by him. It was so cool and T said I just want to say hi lion. :) How cute is that? I will be uploading pics later for all to see. Went to a late lunch/early dinner after and am home resting now. I hope you are all having a good day too.

No comments: