Sunday, August 21, 2005

Ass Contest

Well not much really going on since I work all weekend. Had a blast at work yesterday though. Worked with my boss Lil. We had so much fun laughing all day long. We had a Ass contest. We were checking out all the guys butts in the hotel. Even the GM's. He is a nut he happily modeled for us. We were just so silly yesterday. It was nice though made the day go by fast as can be. All alone at work tonight. I am sure it will be boring. Zoo tomorrow, that should be fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Valerie,

After reading your blog "this post", I believe you will find my site on parenting teenager to be very helpful.

Anonymous said...

Hey Valerie,

Your blog "this post", leads me to believe you will find my family and parenting blog on baby game for baby shower to be worth a visit.