Monday, December 20, 2004

OMG!!!!

I did something a little scary last night. I was bored at work and decided to google my maiden name. I came upon something on a genelogy website that was written by my sister. I have not spoken to Stephanie in about 9 years. Well it turns out I was able to find her email address and before I lost my nerve I emailed her. I got a return email today that said “OMG it’s you. I think about you everyday. Dad is always asking me if I ever hear from you” I emailed her back with my number and asked when would be a good time to call.I can’t believe I am getting my sister for Christmas! I am excited but nervous at the same time. I know at some point I will have to make a descision about what to do regarding my Dad. In a way I want to give him the chance to be a Grandpa to T. We will see. I am just so very excited! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Valerie,

As a result of reading your blog "this post", I think you will discover my site on advice parenting to be of interest.