Monday, November 16, 2009

18 Month checkup

Jayden had his 18 month check up today. He is 26.2 pounds and 36.6 inches long. He is doing great. He got 4 shots which he was none to happy about at all. He did not even like the doctor touching him today. He screamed each time Dr. P came near him. Poor guy had a traumatizing day to say the least. He is home with Daddy now and hopefully we will not have any reactions to the DPT shot tonight. I thought I would add to his lst of words he says now, in addition to the ones from the last post we also now say:

  1. Sponge bob ( yeah I know he is too young to watch TV)
  2. Foot ball
  3. Car
  4. dinty ( for his binky)
It is amazing how much bigger his vocabulary is in just a few days time.

Terrell is doing great, he loves school but the whole having an attitude things is getting a little old for me. What the hell I did not expect this out of a 6 year old. Any advice?

My birthday is in a few days and I am so excited because I am getting a new cell phone. I am getting the LG touch. I can't wait to play with it. That is all that is new in my world. What is new in yours?

2 comments:

Monogram Queen said...

Happy Birthday Val!
Enjoy your phone :)

I'm sick with H1N1 - blech.

They are so sweet when they are learning new words and new things aren't they? I have no advice because I have a 5 y/o girl with an attitude that i'd like to sew her lips shut sometimes!

Rachel said...

Hope you're getting lots of playtime with your phone! The attitude thing doesn't get better, it gets worse. Sorry, don't mean to rain on your parade, but I'm often tempted to donate my 11 year old to Goodwill.