Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Update

We are all moved in and I am slowly unpacking. I love my house! I have just laid in my bed and marveled at how quiet it is. All the neighbors we have met so far seem really nice. Jayden has been sleeping through the night in his room all alone. Hallelujah! OK so I admit he is asleep when he goes into his room but he stays there all night so I don't care. This morning I did the dishes while watching 3 Robin birds eat worms out of my yard, sure beats the hell out of looking at a wall. If and when I finally unpack the camera I promise to take pictures.

In other news Terrell is sick AGAIN! This has been quite a year with the sickness. They are pretty sure he has the flu, we are waiting for the lab results but the doctor said it is most likely the swine flu. Great just great, where in the hell did my kid get that from? So he will be home for the next 5 days or so. The doctor gave him Tamiflu, no generic version so our copay was $35 at CVS.

Anyway that is what is going on around here, what is new with you?

No comments: