Friday, October 10, 2008

Update in bullets and pictures

  • Got the first phone call home from the nurse on Wednesday. Poor T had a fever and was not himself.
  • I had court yesterday, the lady took the plea agreement. Probation and loss of license as well as drunk driving classes. Could she have not took the plea earlier? Thanks for costing me gas, babysitting and parking. Bitch. Oh yeah she blew a .20 on the breathalyzer. Mass is .08 to be drunk.
  • We went to the fair in Topsfield yesterday afternoon. We had a great time, T rode and elephant again this year and when I was taking a picture of him I managed to break my bra. I felt the underwire just snap under the strain of my giant tata's.
  • I took what I believe will be our Christmas card picture this year. Yes I am going to be one of those people that send pictures instead of cards. Because I know how much you want to see my kids.
  • I need your opinion on which picture to use, I like them both.
I like this one because of the obvious love T has for J.#1
I like this one because they are both smiling.#2 So please vote in the poll on my sidebar.

  • That is all I can remember right now.

No comments: