Friday, September 05, 2008

Milestones

Jayden rolled over today. A few minutes ago in fact. He was having tummy time and flipped onto his back. I tried to get him to do it again but no dice. He is now in his jumperoo playing. We put it together yesterday and he loves it. I put the batteries in today and now he likes that he can make it make noise.

Terrell did great at school yesterday. He really liked it but he left his backpack and lunchbox in his cubby. I am hoping he remembers them today. He was excited about buying lunch in the cafeteria today. The aide who got him out of the van at drop off today looked at me funny when he only came with a little bag with a apple and juice in it for snack. I felt like that bad mom even though I had nothing to do with him leaving his stuff. Why didn't the teacher make sure they all had there belongings?

No comments: