Thursday, September 04, 2008

Kindergarten


Today was Terrell's first day of school. My boy was so brave at drop off, he just jumped out of the car with the aide and away he went. I however am a mess, I have been crying off and on since open house yesterday. T keeps calling me a cry baby and asking if I am going to cry again. I know he is probably fine but he is my baby I am allowed to be sad right? How did my little 6 pound 15 ounce baby boy grow up so fast that he is in school already. I am sure I will update later with his take on school.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was hard, I remember how that first day a couple of weeks ago when he looked at me and said, "you don't have to go inside, I know where to go." I was like, er...no way kiddo, I'm going in this first day. The first day was a Friday. So, on Monday I asked him if he wanted me to walk him in and he plainly looked at me and said, "well no, I know where to go" I was heart broken..