How was your 4th? Ours started off really nicely. We had a bunch of people over for a BBQ and of course fireworks. Had a blast and was so tired last night. About midnight my doorbell starts ringing. Now you know in my head I am saying WTF! I go to the door and it is Uncle John. His house burned down last night. He is safe and everyone got out ok. One firefighter did have minor injuries, it was a 3 alarm fire from what the news said. He is at the house now seeing if there is anything salvageable. He will be staying with us for the foreseeable future. Sleeping in the boys room. T will sleep with Dad and I will continue to bunk on the couch. I am so grateful it happened at 10pm instead of 2am. If it had happened later I fear we would be planning a funeral today. John said it spread really fast. He overheard his downstairs neighbor on the phone to her DH saying that she had a candle going and it caught the curtains on fire. UNBELIEVABLE! Here is a picture of the house.