Monday, July 14, 2008

Bullets Again

  • Uncle John is now our next door neighbor once again
  • Tony and his sons helped him move in yesterday
  • It is amazing how giving everyone was, he got 3 TV's, a queen size bed and tons of kitchen stuff
  • Both my boys are still asleep and I am enjoying the quiet
  • Something in my fridge stinks, I cleaned it out yesterday but then J man started freaking out and I did not get to wipe it down
  • The smell is really bad
  • I don't want to clean it but if I don't do it you know it won't get done
  • Going out tonight to get Jayden christening outfit
  • Going sans children WHOO HOO
  • Having dinner too
  • I have a new addiction MOBSTERS on my space come friend me and play too myspace
  • Anyone that still wants to see our pro pics email me or leave me a comment here and I will send the password

1 comment:

jen @ negative lane said...

If you get a chance, I'd like the password to see your pics.