Tuesday, May 13, 2008

NST and Oil

My NST today was text book normal. No contractions while on the monitor. Doctor appointment tomorrow morning at 10am. I will be begging to have the baby early. my sister said to try crying so I might have to bring on the tears. Hopefully Monday or this Friday. Pray for me.

Each time we are at the hospital Terrell likes to stop at the chapel and say a prayer. Today was no different. We walk into the chapel and I asked him what he wanted to pray for. He said Mommy I want to pray that the Celtic's win. LOL God I love this kid. So he prayed for a Celtic win and to god bless his family and a healthy baby brother.

So it seems the people from Texas who read my blog have no idea about the whole oil for the house thing. We have Gas for my stove that we pay for. However our building is heated by home oil. It also heats the hot water tank so no oil no hot water or heat. It is a weird New England thing I think because I had never heard of it before I moved here. Not really sure how it all works but it is big business around here. I am hoping when we move to a house that we do not get oil heat. I want good old fashioned gas.

No comments: