Friday, February 15, 2008

Energy

It seems like I have energy to spare today. I am not sure why but I have been up since 4am. I also woke the DH last night for some after work loving. I think it had to do with not being able to breathe, will be taking a sudafed tonight to ensure a good night sleep. So far this morning I have cleaned and decluttered the living room, washed the dishes, scrubbed the bathroom including the toilet ewwww. I however have no clothes done and that really needs to be addressed. I can clearly hear my stomach talking to me so I wonder what it sounds like to the little one? I need to by some more maternity pants because the 3 pairs I have are just not cutting it.

I am picking up a 5 year old from my job today, his mom got a new job that needed her to start right away and she had no one to watch him today so I volunteered. I am taking the boys to rainforest cafe for lunch. I think they will get a kick out of it.

No comments: