Wednesday, November 07, 2007

It has happened

Pregnancy brain has kicked in. Today I dropped T off at school and then went to the grocery store. I picked up some stuff for dinner tonight. Chicken and dumplings yummmmm. Well somehow I have been home over an hour and just realized I never put the cold food in the refrigerator. I thought I might get a few more weeks before this happened but I guess not. I sure hope I stop and remember to pick Terrell up tonight.

I am very seriously thinking of doing the amnio, if any of you have had it done I would love to hear your input good or bad.

4 comments:

Kidazy said...

LOL My girlfriend had pregnancy brain when she was preggo with her first she found that keeping a little list in her purse helped a lot and even the littlest thing she'd write down. I have no advice about the amnio though but I hope all goes well :)

*~*Cece*~* said...

LMAO The good thing is after the baby's born you're still allowed to use that excuse for a couple of more "adjusting" months!

Jessica R. said...

oh! oh! I'm the QUEEN of the amnio, pick me! pick me!
lol. sorry.
I've had two kids and a total of three amnios, I can tell you anything you want to know, good, bad, and ugly!
Did you want specific details or did you have a particular question?

Valerie said...

Rose I want to any and everything you can tell me. do you have a blog?