Wednesday, November 07, 2007

It has happened

Pregnancy brain has kicked in. Today I dropped T off at school and then went to the grocery store. I picked up some stuff for dinner tonight. Chicken and dumplings yummmmm. Well somehow I have been home over an hour and just realized I never put the cold food in the refrigerator. I thought I might get a few more weeks before this happened but I guess not. I sure hope I stop and remember to pick Terrell up tonight.

I am very seriously thinking of doing the amnio, if any of you have had it done I would love to hear your input good or bad.

5 comments:

David Stefanini said...

Hi, I love how you are running this blog. I just started a blog of my own and I was wondering if you would like to do a link exchange with my site. My site can be found at:

Absolutesportsreport.blogspot.com

If you want to do this, just leave a comment on my site, on any post, and I’ll link you later that night.

Thanks,
Dave

Kidazy said...

LOL My girlfriend had pregnancy brain when she was preggo with her first she found that keeping a little list in her purse helped a lot and even the littlest thing she'd write down. I have no advice about the amnio though but I hope all goes well :)

*~*Cece*~* said...

LMAO The good thing is after the baby's born you're still allowed to use that excuse for a couple of more "adjusting" months!

Rose said...

oh! oh! I'm the QUEEN of the amnio, pick me! pick me!
lol. sorry.
I've had two kids and a total of three amnios, I can tell you anything you want to know, good, bad, and ugly!
Did you want specific details or did you have a particular question?

Valerie said...

Rose I want to any and everything you can tell me. do you have a blog?