Monday, November 05, 2007

Doctor Appointment



All is well here, went to the doctor today and the baby is fine. I had this fear that the baby was going to be dead. Terrell loved seeing "his" baby and thought she/he waved at him. Waiting to hear from the doctor about when my NT screening will be and I am seriously thinking about doing the amnio. Not that having a special needs baby would change anything for us but I would like to be prepared. Tony said whatever I decide he will go along with. So that is what I am thinking about today. While at the doctor's today I got the new handout for the labor a delivery department. While flipping through I noticed a picture of Terrell, after he was born they asked permission to put him in and of course I said yes. Well they never sent me anything so I assumed they did not use his picture. So cool to see my baby in it. He was so little and cute.




3 comments:

Valerie said...

testing

*~*Cece*~* said...

Glad to hear your both doing well! And what a cutie he is!

Mrs. Schmitty said...

That's so cute that Terrell thought the baby was waving at him! I love kids and their minds!