Thursday, November 29, 2007

Adoption

Today Terrell accidentally changed the channel and the next thing I knew we were watching CBS morning news. They were talking about adoption and this girl who later found out her best friend was in fact her sister. It was a sweet story. T asked me what adoption was, I took a deep breath and told him that when a Mommy and a Daddy can not take care of the baby they give it to another family to love and take care of it. I then told him that he has a big brother named Brian. He asked a few questions and I just told him that Mommy was really young and that the baby went to live with another family and maybe one day we will see him again. It was strange for me to talk to T about Brian. It is not something that my DH and I talk about alot. He tries to pretend that Terrell is my first born.

On another note I most likely have a UTI. I am waiting for doctor to call with the UA results. No pain when peeing but it just does not want to come out. Hours later now my back is hurting and I am getting paranoid that I may have another clot in my lungs. Oh the joys of being broken. Every little back pain I start freaking out, you see my first clot started in my pelvis and I only felt it once it had gone to the lung and I started coughing up blood. I get really worried everytime I have a twinge now.

3 comments:

Zephra said...

Let me know when you do...

Sarah said...

if the UTI turns out to be a bladder or kidney thing, that could be what's giving you back pain. hope whatever it is isn't serious and is easily resolved!

Delenn said...

I hope you feel better soon!